I’ve been meaning to get around to this for a while and I apologize for the delay.
I was nominated for this by Lavender and Levity. Their blog is lovely and serves as an outlet for many feelings. Much like my own. If you haven’t read it, stop wasting your time here and heck it out.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers or those with a small following. It is a way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for their hard work.
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows.
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Questions for me!
- What is your Myers-Briggs type? Do you think it describes you?
- My type tends to change every time I take this but today I got INFP-Mediator. I think it’s pretty accurate of the person I actually am other than the person I pretend to be sometimes.
- Which technological invention of the past 100 years could you least live without?
- That goes back to 1917. Hmm. I’m pretty sure that I’d be lost without my laptop. I use it for work, school, and entertainment. I could do without my phone or my vehicle. I’ve done it before. Also, my memory foam mattress comes in at a very close second place.
- If it were solely up to you (no medical, job or family demands to dictate otherwise), what time would you go to bed at night, and what time would you wake up?
- I probably wouldn’t keep a regular schedule. This has happened when I was between jobs. I would stay up most, if not all night and fall asleep around sunrise. I would get up for breakfast around 10 am and start all over.
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- Call me controversial, but the most important topping for me is the sauce. A delicious pizza sauce can change your entire dining experience. Good foundations make stable homes, and all that.
- What superpower would you choose if you could have only one?
- I’ve been asking myself this for years. The answer I keep coming up with is the ability to communicate with plants and animals. Nature usually give us signs that something is up all the time, people just need to look for them. I imagine that just asking the wildlife would make preparing for natural disasters much faster and easier.
- Again, assuming no financial, medical, family or job demands, and that all options were available where you live, would you rather drive your car or take public transportation?
- I would drive. Definitely. I can’t always tolerate other people so public transportation really isn’t for me.
- If you could only eat stereotypically “breakfast” foods, “lunch” foods or “dinner” foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
- As much as I love breakfast, I’m gonna need to go with dinner. I can’t give up pasta dishes. Just can’t.
Facts about me!
- I used to play the tenor sax. I loved it and would really like to get back to it.
- I’m also a pretty good archer. My dad used to deer hunt and taught me how as a girl. I don’t hunt, though. Target shooting for me, thanks.
- I’m terrified of roller coasters. Wooden ones in particular. They sound like creaky death machines.
- I used to write fan fiction. You can search for kravitzkid on fanfiction.net. I don’t think I’ll go back and finish anything but I still get a kick out of them.
- I’m bisexual. Surprise!
Questions for others!
- If there was a year of your life your would relive, which would it be and why?
- Do you have a favorite video game? If so, why?
- Most memorable book you ever read?
- Candy Corn. Yea or Nay?
- If money were no issue, where would you like to retire?
I always have trouble with this part because I know so few other bloggers. I have enjoyed a few and I’ll list who I can.