Today I woke up with an odd feeling. Something like disconnectedness.
I don’t think that’s really a word, but I’m going with it.
I could tell my depression wanted to act up today. A person shouldn’t wake up and immediately want to cry. That’s never okay.
There are things in my life that make me want to cry and be a sad sack all day. Many things that are very easy to dwell on. I could list them, but I won’t. Instead, I’ll list the good things I have going right now.
- I’ve been named a contributor for Unabashed Magazine. Launch date is set around October 10th.
- I’m working on a review of some things from jko Cosmetics. Be on the lookout for it soon.
- My first round of classes for the Fall semester is over and I did well.
- I’ve found a new company to get my teas. Ivy’s Tea Co. is awesome. I might write a review about them too, but I haven’t decided.
- I’ve been able to go out a little bit more.
- My son has finally decided to start reading Harry Potter and I can’t wait to share this fandom with him
I think that’s it for now. Typing it out does make one feel a little better about their lives and it’s always a good idea to honestly check in with yourself sometimes. Don’t always dwell on the bad things. It’s unhealthy.