Sad, Black, and Fat: Musings from the Intersection delves into the experiences of a young woman trying to navigate life’s twists and turns. She often finds herself standing on the corner between one identity and the other trying to decide which road to take. This collection of poems and essays are a reflection of the joys and sorrows of traversing through the intersections of life.
Available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble on August 5th, 2021!
Order the print or Kindle version here!
Order a print copy from Barnes and Noble here!
Reviews & Interviews
- Author Spotlight with Chef Julie!
- SBF Review by Cait Gordon!
- Author Interview for PersephoneKnits
- SBF Review by Tara Emmanuel
- Open Book interview with Madeline Wilson-Ojo
- Interview for Virtual Indie Book Fest 2021 with Paola Guerrero
- Author Spotlight with S. D. Johnson
- Spoonie Author Podcast with Dianna Gunn
My Other Writing
Other featured writing
- “Rehearsal” In FlashFlood
- “Uninhabitable” and “Motherhood: The New Frontier” in Limeoncello Magazine
- “Midnight Snack” in Tangled Locks Journal
- “Chocolate Drop” in Sledgehammer Literary Journal
- “Dirt Dreams/Leaves and Branches” in All My Relations
- “Inveiglement” in Not Deer Magazine
- “Getaway” in With Confetti